Learn how to use Kounta day to day
Setup and configure Kounta for your site
Connect Kounta with the tools you depend on for instant payments, faster accounting, better staffing, seamless loyalty, and more.
Industry Best Practice
POS Basics of Selling
This video will show you a basic overview of selling products using a cafe setup in Kounta's Point of Sale.
Make a Sale with Kounta - POS Basics
How to make a sale with Kounta POS. Making a sale with Kounta POS is easy.
Split or Merge an order with Kounta - POS Basics
How to split or merge an order with Kounta - POS Basics.
How to record your wastage with Kounta - Point of Sale Wastage Features
Recording Wastage is an important part of your stock management.
All Support Guides
- Contact the Kounta team for help
- Create a new Kounta account
- Download the Kounta App
- Log in to your Kounta account
- Extend with Add-Ons
- Get your business details into Kounta
Training your team with Kounta POS Your staff will be trained in no time with these easy to follow training videos
Create your Menu & Manage your Inventory Build your menu into Kounta and start tracking your inventory
- Add and manage your products in Kounta
- Build the Best Cafe Drinks Menu
- Build the Best Restaurant Food Menu
- Site-specific products and pricing
- Adding Products
- Creating and Selling Product Variants
- Inventory Management Overview
- Calculating your Cost of goods with Kounta
- Adding your inventory items to Kounta (Purchase formats)
- Stocktaking with Kounta
- Managing Recipes with Kounta
- Tracking Wastage
- Kounta App Printing vs. Intelligent Printing
- Kounta App Printing - Choose and Setup Hardware
- Intelligent Printing - Choose and Setup Hardware
- Setting up Production Printing (aka Kitchen Printing)
- Printing with Kounta on Albert (inbuilt Printer)
- Setting up an Epson m30 Bluetooth Printer with Kounta
Taking Payments in Kounta Quickly take payments at the counter, at the table or via online ordering apps. Split bills, add tips, save to an account, and more.
- Add and Manage Payment Types
- Payments Integration - Westpac Presto Smart
- Payments Integration - TYRO
- Payments Integration - Commbank Albert
- Payments Integration - Mint
- Payments Integration - Smartpay (Australia & NZ)
Trading with Kounta & Daily Processes From tracking your covers to a seamless accounting integration - build the workflows you need
- Integrate your MYOB AccountRight Live with Kounta
- Integrate your MYOB Essentials Live with Kounta
- Integrate your Quickbooks Online with Kounta
- Integrate your Xero with Kounta
- Accounting Integrations - Where does my data export?
- Integrate your Saasu with Kounta
- Integrations - Goody
- Adding Customers to Kounta
- Adding Customer Contacts in bulk - with .CSV
- Managing Customers
- Set up Gift Cards
- Set up automatic promotions
- Integration - Shopify
- Integration - Bopple
- FAQ - What delivery services can I use with Kounta?
- FAQ - How do I enter payments for orders coming from any third-party delivery service? (Boppl, UberEats, Deliveroo, Grubhub etc.)
- FAQ - Will the payments I accept from delivery services show on my reconciliation?
- FAQ - Will the payments I accept from delivery services show on my payments report?
- Troubleshooting network connectivity issues
- Troubleshooting printer issues
- Working with Kounta Offline
- Enable DHCP on Epson Printers - Windows and Mac
- Enable DHCP on Epson Printers - iOS devices
- Changing your Modem / Router
- Brand Update Guide
- Recycling POS Devices
- Repair Kounta
- Exporting Reports - Cloud Icon is Missing
- Add On - MYOB RetailManager Import Tool
- Browser printing for Google Chrome with Kounta
- Welcome to Kounta Insights
- Enabling Kounta Insights
- Getting around Kounta Insights
- Setting Up Reporting Groups
- FAQ - What is a Reporting Group?
- FAQ - How do I keep track of price adjustments and promos?
Kounta Purchase We've made purchasing stress-free and mobile friendly so your whole team will be happy using it
- Welcome to Kounta Purchase
- Enabling Kounta Purchase
- Setting up order reminders
- Adding your suppliers
- Assigning products to default suppliers
- Setting up PAR levels
- Setting up recurring purchase orders
- Stock transfers: reduce wastage by sharing inventory with other locations
- Optimise your purchasing - with Kounta Insights
- Sync Purchase Orders to Xero
- Sync Purchase Orders to Sage One
- Sync Purchase Orders to Quickbooks Online
Kounta Partners Becoming a Kounta partner is a way to diversify your skill set and earn in the process.
- Developers - Create Your First Add-On
- Getting Started with the Kounta API
- API - Authentication
- API - Categories
- API - Checkins
- API - Companies
Beat the queues
As it gets busier and you really wish that you had an extra person taking orders, you now can.
Taming your Table Service
Our team has spent years in the hospo trenches, so we know that sometimes even the best-laid plans can go haywire when service starts.
Create Customer Accounts
As the busy season fast approaches, Christmas parties, and end of year events are quickly filling up the calendar.
Connect to your customers
Ordering ahead from your favourite restaurant, cafe, or bar is a great way to serve your customers.
Polish your prices
Hi! I’m Yalda - if you’re new to Kounta then we’ve possibly already met - I help customers to smoothly get set up to start trading, every day.
Schedule your stocktakes
Peak periods not only mean an influx of customers coming through the doors, but you are also buying more stock.