Kounta together with MINT have developed a seamless, fast and simple to setup integrated EFTPOS offering.
Note: This Integration is currently available on Apple iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch devices.
Enabling the MINT Add-On
- Log into Kounta Back Office
- Select Add-Ons from the left menu
- Locate and enable Mint Payments
Pairing the MINT device with your Apple iPad, iPhone and iPod touch Device.
- Go to iPad Settings > Bluetooth. Mobile POS will appear under Other Devices (There will be a three digit number that is unique to your MINT device)
- Select the Mobile POS device and you will see a Pop-Up asking you to verify the code on screen is matching the code on your MINT device.
- Select Pair and the MINT device should show as Connected under My Devices
Pair the MINT device with Kounta
- Navigate to the POS (top right POS icon in Back Office). Once the POS has loaded. Select Menu > Add-Ons, then Select Pair MINT Device.
- Once you have clicked on 'Pair MINT Device' you will see an on screen pop up asking you to input your MINT User ID and User PIN.
- Once you have entered the credentials, tap Pair and your MINT device will show as paired with Kounta and ready to use with Kounta.