This little guy likes to disappear sometimes...
If you need to export your reports but the cloud icon is missing - don't let this get you under the weather. There are a few easy solutions you can try!
What's in this guide?
Before you begin
Make sure you are using a desktop or laptop to access this feature as this icon will not display in the iOS or Android App, and let's be honest - it's much easier using a spreadsheet app with a keyboard and mouse
Solution 1 - Chrome Zoom
The most common issue will be that your browser has zoomed in or out slightly. Here's how to fix it:
1. On your Google Chrome browser, click the menu icon (three vertical dots) and then set your zoom level to 100%.
2. Log out of Kounta, close Chrome
3. Open Chrome again and log back into Kounta - it should work. If not, we've got another solution for you.
Solution 2 - Display Scaling
If your Chrome was already set at 100% zoom, another potential culprit might be Display scaling.
1. Log out of Kounta, and close all Chrome windows
2. Right-click a blank area of your desktop and choose Display Settings
3. Then, scroll down to Scale and layout and ensure this is set no higher than 100%
4. Restart Chrome and log back into Kounta
If both of these did not work for you and the cloud icon is still nowhere to be seen, please reach out to our 24/7 support.