Contact CSV allows you to import and export your customers in and out of Kounta easily, this allows you to save time as you can import as many contacts as you like at any stage.
Importing contacts allows you to add them to orders or accounts without having to manually add them during the sales stage.
Contact CSV is suitable for all type of business that likes to keep a record of the customers.
- Food Trucks
- Small Cafes
- Market Stores
- Pop Up Stores
- Save time by importing all customers at once
- Assign customers to orders
- Can be downloaded
- No limitations
Instructions on using the feature/add-on
To get the import CSV template, add contacts to it and re-imports it by:
- Go to the Users section in Kounta back office
- Tap the Customers tab
- Tap the button, this will cause the CSV (with all of your current contacts data) to download into your downloads folder.
- Enter contact information into the downloaded CSV file (using Excel, Numbers or LibreOffice)
- Save this document as a CSV (you may need to export or save as)
- In Kounta back office, under users, in the contacts tab, tap the button.
- Select the newly saved CSV and tap OK.
These Contact can now be accessed via your POS Sales Screen or the People -> Customers tab.
Any Sales History for this customer can be seen via the History tab - this is great for identifying who your best customers are.