Checking your Printers
- Ensure power cables and ethernet cables are plugged in securely to each printer.
- Power the printer off then on again
- Paper Roll seated properly
Modem Router Checks
- Ensure your Router is powered on
- Ethernet cables are plugged in securely to the router
Checking your Devices
- Confirm your register is connected to the correct network
- Head to Menu (Top Left) > Printing and 'Search for Printers Again' along the bottom of the page.
On each printer
- Press the small black or green button (hole) in the back of the printer with a pen for 3 seconds.
- This will print out a long sheet of paper with the IP address (Wired) on it.
- Type the IP Address into your browser and see if you can connect to it
Note: If you're using an intelligent printer the browser window will show the word 'forbidden' if you are able to connect.
If you cannot connect to the printer then there is an issue with the connectivity of your network
If you CAN connect to the printer try the steps below
Using iPad App
Confirm the IP address from the printer matches the following settings
- Back Office > Sites > Devices> Registers > Edit > Receipt Printer or Cash Drawer Fields
- Back Office > Sites > Choose a Site > Printers > Ensure whichever Printers added there match the appropriate IP addresses for each of your status sheets.
Using the Epson Intelligent Printer
Confirm the IP address from the Intelligent Printer matches the following settings
- Back Office > Sites > Devices > Registers > Choose a Site > Printers > Cloud Printer URL matches the IP address from the printer status sheet
- Back Office > Sites > Choose a Site > Printers > Cloud Printer URL matches the IP address from the printer status sheet
Still not working?
Contact Kounta Support via firstname.lastname@example.org