Kounta has a simple to use interface that allows you to add new Contacts to your Kounta system.
Creating a Contact in Back Office
- Login to Kounta Back Office.
- Go to the People tab.
- Select Contacts.
- Select Add a new contact.
Once added you can click the cog symbol and add more information if required.
You can also import lists long lists of customers using a spreadsheet (CSV).
To get the import CSV template, add contacts to it and re-imports it by:
Go to the people tab in kounta back office
- Go to the people tab in Kounta back office
- Tap the contacts tab
- Tap the button, this will cause the CSV (with all of your current contacts data) to download into your downloads folder.
- Enter contact information into the downloaded CSV
- Save this document as a CSV (you may need to export or save as)
- In Kounta back office, under users, in the contacts tab, tap the button.
- Select the newly saved CSV and tap OK.
These Contact can now be accessed via your POS Sales Screen or the People tab.
Any Sales History for this customer can be seen via the History tab - this is great for identifying who your best customers are.
To keep things simple Kounta treats all contacts the same, allowing you to connect sales to them as well as sending purchase orders to them.
To connect a customer to a sale
Click the Customer button the POS then search for them using the Customer field.
To make a purchase order
Go to Sites - (select site) - Purchase - Create New Purchase and search for the customer using the Supplier field.
For more information on Purchases click here.