This guide will show you how each device in Kounta can be configured with a slightly different workflow along with a different cash drawer and receipt printer.
They can also be configured with a collection of other settings to allow you to better customise the workflow in your store.
Instructions on using the feature
- Go to Back Office Menu
- Select My Site > Select your Site
- Registers > Edit (COG wheel on the right)
- Configure the Finalise Sales Option to be either
- Users Page: after finalizing an order or putting an order on hold you will be logged out back to the Users Page, for a user to log in again.
- Sales Page: keeps the same user logged in until they deliberately log out
- Configure the Sales Screen Default to be either
- On Hold Orders (Good for table service-oriented businesses)
- Sales Page (Allows you to jump straight into selling items)
- Tables (Defaults to the tables layout)
Minimum Device Requirements (if applicable - Remove if not))
iPad Mini 2 / iPad Air or newer - Identify your iPad model
iPhone 5S or newer - Identify your iPhone model
iPod Touch (5th generation) or newer - Identify your iPod model
Requires Kounta App Version 1.28