The Epson Intelligent Cloud Printer allows you to print directly from any browser. It also can be setup to send print commands to other standard Epson printers in your network. Supported models are listed below
If you are experiencing problems with your printer/s please try these basic troubleshooting steps.
1. Check the printer has power - the Epson cloud printer has two power plugs on the one cable.
2. Confirm the printer has paper and is properly seated. Sometimes you may need to open the printer and reseat the paper.
3. Confirm your network cable is securely connected to the printer and likewise to the router at the other end
4. Turn the printer off then on
5. Restart your Router
6. Check your POS is on the correct WiFi Network