Sending an Order/Sale allows you to create an order now and pay for it later. This could be a bar tab, a table, a customer going to get cash, or a customer who hasn't fully decided on what they want.
It's quick and easy, additionally, you can add a note and link a customer to an order to help you identify it later.
Once an Order has been sent you can Merge Orders to combine multiple orders into one or Split Orders to separate items onto a separate Order.
Sent Orders is suitable for a range of different Kounta customers, from small businesses that only require a single register, to restaurants with multi-register setups.
- Food Trucks
- Small Cafes
- Allows you to create an order, send the production docket to the Kitchen and Pay Later.
- Allows you to create a rolling tab of a customer's order, where items can be ordered on different days.
- Once an order has been sent, you can restrict the ability for staff to delete the order, giving you greater control over what's sent to the kitchen.
- Bluetooth printers can only be paired with one iOS device.
- The Printer and Device need to be in close proximity.
Sending an Order
- Go to POS
- Start entering items
- Select Send in the top right to Send the order.
Adding a Note
You can easily add a description or number to an order here. Once added simply Save to return to editing the order, or Send Order to immediately put the order in the Orders view.
Static Image Placeholder
Adding a Customer
Adding a customer allows you to easily identify the order later but also capture more information like an address, phone number or email.
You can create a new customer or search for an existing one then press Save to return to the order. You can also unlink a customer from a transaction to add a different customer.
- Select the Order Icon in the top right.
- Select the Orders tab to view all Open Orders.
- Select the Order to open/ retrieve the Order for editing or payment.