Don't want to be losing dockets? Save yourself time, money and stress with Bump Screen.
With Bump Screen, you can manage all your orders on a screen. This helps save you time searching for paper dockets, money and stress.
In this guide, you'll learn how to enable and customise your very own Bump Screen.
What's in this guide?
Before You Begin
You will need to be using an Android, iOS device or PC to set up Bump Screen.
Setting Up Bump Screen
- Go to Features on the Back Office and enable Bump Screen.
- Once Bump Screen's been enabled, head over to Sites and then Devices.
- Click "Create a New Register".
- Create a name for your bump screen.
- Once that's done, head over to Printers.
Make sure that:
- The Production Printing Method is either Intelligent Print Server or the Lightspeed App. Do NOT choose Disabled because this also disables the Bump Screen.
- Production Printing is Printer/Item Specific.
- At this point, you can select which products to display on your Bump Screen by assigning them to the Bump Screen’s printer profile. Since Bump Screens have an automatic printer profile, the process of assigning products is similar.
Using Bump Screen for Orders
- Go to the POS and click the menu.
- Select Add-Ons.
- Select Kitchen Bump Screen.
- You'll then be taken to the Bump Screen and will be able to view all your orders. Check items and bump them once orders are complete.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use Bump Screen and printers?
Yes, you can. Simply assign products to bump screens and printers. Check out this guide for more information.
You can also go completely paper-free and email your receipts. Find out how you can do this by reading this guide.
Do I need to pay for the Bump Screen add-on?
Check if this add on's in your plan.
Also if you need multiple Bump Screens, check out our white label, Lightspeed Bump Screen.