Kounta allows you to easily split orders. This is a simple process used to move specific items off an order and automatically create a new one from the selected items. This is useful for allowing customers to pay for their orders separately.
- Go to POS
- Sign in with user account as required
- Click Orders
- Click Open Orders
- Click Split Orders
- Tapping on an item will move it from one order to another (items with more than one qty will appear multiple times)
- Once you're happy with the items on the new order tap Save
- The new Order will now be created with the selected items.
- Now you can HOLD or PAY for the order