This article will discuss how to do a Partial Refund for a sale. Partial refunds are suitable when you need to refund certain items off a finished sale.
How to Process a Partial Refund.
- Click on HISTORY
- Select the SALE you need to refund from the list.
- Click the RED REFUND SALE button on the bottom right hand corner
- Refund Sale confirmation will appear.
- Click the BLUE REFUND SALE button in the middle of the screen.
- A box will now appear with all items that are sold. Please click the items that you want refunded and they will move from the left 'Original Sale' column into the 'To Refund' column on the right hand side. Please hit CONTINUE to proceed.
- Select PAYMENT TYPE
- Refund will be completed
Note: If the item they have returned cannot be re-sold and you're tracking stock ensure you go to Menu > Add Ons > Wastage and record the item, reason and quantity that was wasted.