If you have purchased the Epson Intelligent printer this video will guide take you through the steps necessary to set it up.
Before commencing it is important to confirm the exact type of printer you have.
Epson intelligent printers can be identified in 2 ways:
- The model number will end with '-i', Example TM-T82ii-i
- Intelligent printers will have extra ports in addition to Power, Ethernet and Cash draw ports on the back such as USB.
Note: When logging into the Printer Configuration Page you will be prompted for a username and password:
This video explores:
– who should use Intelligent print server printing
– how intelligent print server printing works
– how to set up the intelligent printer server and additional printers
– how to add these settings to Kounta back office.
The Enable DHCP guide can be found at:
The Google Chrome security settings guide can be found at: