This section relates to our Inventory Add-On. When enabled you are able to perform Stock Counts to ensure all the stock on hand is accurately being shown and reported. Stock Count/Stocktake is a great tool when managing your purchasing to ensure you are being as efficient as possible.
The Stock Count requires the Inventory Add-On which you can enable on all of our paid plans. Suitable for hospitality & retail based businesses. Stock Count are done per site and not per company so please do keep this mind when using this feature. If you have multiple sites than you will be performing a stock count per site.
1. Please do an initial Stock Count to let Kounta know the Stock of each product. This will ensure the stock is correct
2. Stock Counts are also affected by Purchases/Purchase Orders made within Kounta. Please read our Inventory Guide to understand how the full inventory Add-On works.
- Ensure you have enabled the Inventory Add On
- Go to Back Office>mysite (Sites if you have more than one location and select site)
- Then tap Stock Count in the horizontal menu
- Tap Create New Stock Count
- Enter some tags to filter the stock list if you want, or leave it empty if you want all products
- You now have a listing of products to count with their current stock.
- For each item you wish to update simply enter the amount you count into the Counted column, otherwise leave it EMPTY. Be sure to use the filter if you need to quickly find a product.
- Once you have finished declaring all the items you want to update, press Save. Be aware that this will update your stock immediately and cannot be reversed.