Please note that this accounting integration is currently under maintenance and not currently available. The new and improved replacement integration will be available very soon. Please contact email@example.com for further information.
What it Does
The integration will create a single Invoice that combines the various income, payments and adjustments to represent a single period of trade corresponding to a 'Finalised Takings Report' in Kounta
Each exported Takings will balance out to $0 outstanding and will update the necessary credits and debits to each of the accounts configured below
Kounta is a cloud based service, as such we require the cloud version of MYOB Account right which is the 'Live' service, read more here.
Enabling the MYOB AccountRight Live Add On
- Tap Sites or mySite
- Select the relevant Site (mySite, go to step 3)
- Tap on Add-Ons
- Select MYOB AccountRight Live
- Tap on the + Symbol
- Tap Enable
Connecting MYOB AccountRight Live
If you are using MYOB Kounta you may need to head to my.myob.com.au to log out of your current MYOB Account before connecting a different MYOB Account to MYOB Kounta.
- Tap Connect to MYOB
- Login with an MYOB Account
- Select the relevant Company File
- Enter the user ID and password for the Company File.
By default the administrators Company File login would be Username: Administrator
Unless the the administrators password has been set or users have been created.
Configuring your Account Codes
Next step is to map your accounts.
- Go to Configuration
- Select the relevant accounts to map up to your MYOB Accounts List
- Default Sales Income Accounts is where we declare all of your recorded sales.
- Default Clearing Account is where we declared all of your counted money.
- Cash In Account where we declare any additional non-income monies being added to your counted amounts.
- Cash Out Account where we declare any expense/reduction in monies from your counted amounts
- Balance Account where we declare any variance between your recorded sales and counted monies
- Sales Expense Account used to allocate the expense from any purchases received.
- Current Assets - Prepayments Account when you process payments against an order without finalising it we will write the amount paid here.
- Account Sales and Lay-Buys
When an Account or Lay-Buy order is created we will automatically sync this in to AccountRight Live
Payments against account sales or lay-by can be processed from either Kounta or AccountRight. Kounta syncs account/lay-buy payments from Kounta to AccountRight immediately and from AccountRight back to Kounta once a day.
Exporting to MYOB AccountRight Live
Once setup tap Export to MYOB to see a list of exportable Takings Reports.
Tap the export icon to export the Z-Report to MYOB AccountRight.