ATTENTION: This integration is currently being phased out, existing customers already using it can continue to do so, however new customers will need to move across to the new integration we are implementing here: MYOB AccountRight Live Integration
What it Does
The integration will create a single Invoice that combines the various income, payments and adjustments to represent a single period of trade corresponding to a 'Finalised Takings Report' in Kounta
Each exported Takings will balance out to $0 outstanding and will update the necessary credits and debits to each of the accounts configured below
Kounta is a cloud based service, as such we require the cloud version of MYOB Account right which is the 'Live' service, read more here.
Enabling the MYOB AccountRight Live Add On
- Tap Sites or mySite
- Select the relevant Site (mySite, go to step 3)
- Tap on Add-Ons
- Select MYOB AccountRight Live
- Tap on the + Symbol
- Tap Enable
Connecting MYOB AccountRight Live
If you are using MYOB Kounta you may need to head to my.myob.com.au to log out of your current MYOB Account before connecting a different MYOB Account to MYOB Kounta.
- Tap Connect to MYOB
- Login with an MYOB Account
- Select the relevant Company File
- Enter the user ID and password for the Company File.
By default the administrators Company File login would be Username: Administrator
Unless the the administrators password has been set or users have been created.
Configuring your Account Codes
Next step is to map your accounts.
- Go to Configuration
- Select the relevant accounts to map up to your MYOB Accounts List
- Default Sales Income Accounts is where we declare all of your recorded sales.
- Default Clearing Account is where we declared all of your counted money.
- Cash In Account where we declare any additional non-income monies being added to your counted amounts.
- Cash Out Account where we declare any expense/reduction in monies from your counted amounts
- Balance Account where we declare any variance between your recorded sales and counted monies
- Sales Expense Account used to allocate the expense from any purchases received.
- Current Assets - Prepayments Account when you process payments against an order without finalising it we will write the amount paid here.
- Account Sales and Lay-Buys
When an Account or Lay-Buy order is created we will automatically sync this in to AccountRight Live
Payments against account sales or lay-by can be processed from either Kounta or AccountRight. Kounta syncs account/lay-buy payments from Kounta to AccountRight immediately and from AccountRight back to Kounta once a day.
Exporting to MYOB AccountRight Live
Once setup tap Export to MYOB to see a list of exportable Takings Reports.
Tap the export icon to export the Z-Report to MYOB AccountRight.