Summary In Kounta this feature is used to easily apply discounts to individual
products or the total of sale.
Note: Generic discounting can only be tracked by going through the Sales Feed and finding each sale manually. This is not something you can look at in detail using our Adjustments report. Generic discounting should only be used sparingly. If you would like to have full tracking of which discounts are applied it is best to create an Adjustment using our Adjustments Add-On.
Instructions on Applying Discount to a Product
- Go to POS.
- Select a Product to add it to the sale.
- Select the Product on the sale to modify the item.
- Select Discount to apply a percentage off discount.
- Select the Percentage amount to discount the item by
6. Click Apply Changes.
7. The percentage discount will show on the sale.
Instructions on applying a Discount to the total of a Sale
- Select all Products to apply to a sale.
- Select the Total amount.
- Adjust the Total to add or subtract an amount either by a value or percentage.
- The Price Adjustment will show the Total either as a discount or surcharge.
Minimum Device Requirements (if applicable - Remove if not))
iPad Mini 2 / iPad Air or newer - Identify your iPad model
iPhone 5S or newer - Identify your iPhone model
iPod Touch (5th generation) or newer - Identify your iPod model
Requires Kounta App Version 1.23 or later,
- Add-On - Adjustments
- Automatic Promotions
- Selling with Variable Quantities
- Modify Items Before Selling