What it Does
The Kounta Account Sales add on allows you to create and manage post paid accounts with your customers.
Enabling Account Sales
- Go to Sites
- Select the relevant Site
- Go to Add Ons
- Select Accounts
- Tap Enable
Creating an Account Sale
- Start an ORDER
- Select CUSTOMER button at top of the receipt panel
- Search for the CUSTOMER or ADD NEW CUSTOMER and enter in all the relevant customer information. You can search for a customer using tags, number, name or email, then select the customer from the list of available customers. Press SAVE to assign the customer to the sale.
- Add PRODUCTS to the order.
- OPTIONAL - If you need to apply a discount click on the order TOTAL at the bottom of the receipt panel
- Select Checkout > On Account.
The Sale will be saved under the Customers Account and can reviewed via the PENDING tab in ORDERS or under a customers UNPAID ORDERS via POS. Account Sales are highlighted with a darker grey outline to distinguish them from other orders.
Once an order has been put ON ACCOUNT, users will only be able to review and finalise the transaction.
Finalising an Account Sale
- Retrieve the sale via the PENDING tab in ORDERS.
- Select CHECK OUT and apply the FULL PAYMENT or to apply a PART PAYMENT, click on PAYMENT OPTIONS and split the payment based on the amount to be paid.
- Tap CUSTOMERS
- Select the CUSTOMER
- Tap UNPAID ORDERS
- Choose the desired ORDER
- Tap the blue APPLY PAYMENTS button
Note: Account Sales can have some complicated affects on your Accounting integrations so be sure to check out the relevant guide before proceeding!