Welcome to Kounta!
Opening a new business can be a busy time - so we're here to help. This guide will get you through the steps to create a new Kounta account. If you get stuck - we're here for you - our Support runs on Hospo time - 24/7.
Creating a New Account
Our Lite plan gives every new customer the chance to trial Kounta for free. You can get to know Kounta and explore just about all of our features without any time pressure - until you've decided the time is right to upgrade. The Lite plan also allows up to 10 transactions per day, giving you the opportunity to test end-to-end sales workflows, live in your venue.
1. First, go to the Kounta Sign Up Page.
2. Once there, enter your details to begin.
Here's a checklist for a secure password:
- An uppercase or lowercase letter
- A special character or number
- More than six characters total
3. Once this is filled out correctly, checkmarks will appear beside the field and, you can select Next.
4. We just have a few quick questions about your business - just to get to know you and your business better.
All the following details can be edited even after the account is created.
If your type of business, doesn't show here, click on "More" for other options.
5. Once you've successfully filled the above fields out, we will create your account for you.
Do NOT close the window yet.
6. Awesome! You've just created your Kounta account. Welcome aboard!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a new account for each new site?
If you have multiple companies, stores, or sites, you do NOT need to create a new Kounta account for each one. You can add more than one store or site to your Kounta account.
Can I create multiple accounts with the same email?
One email for each account. However, if you need to expand with new sites or companies you can do this with the same account.
Can I transfer ownership of Kounta from an existing business?
What's my next step?
- You're all set to log in to your Kounta.
- Already logged in? Check out our guide on entering your business details into Kounta.