How to Share Kounta
Kounta Referrer Program
We love it when people share Kounta with their friends, family, customers, and even random strangers - so we've made sharing extra easy!
The Kounta Referrer Program is open to all Kounta partners.
What's in this guide?
Share via Social Media, Website, or Email
Each user is provided with their own unique share code that can be pasted into everything from website images and links to facebook and emails.
Customers that click the link and create an account will be linked to you automatically.
1. From the Kounta Back Office, select Share Kounta
2. Select Share Kounta from the left menu
You'll land on the Share Kounta page where you can see all your sharing tools. You can now:
- Copy and Paste the link into an email, web page or post
- Enter one or more email addresses and send a beautifully presented email full of useful information about Kounta
- Share a post on facebook
- Share a post on twitter
3. Still under Share Kounta, select Payouts
This is where you can view payout details such as the invoice date, amount, and when it was paid.
Note - If you cannot see the Payouts tabs, you would first need to select Get Certified under Find a Partner. Then, select Apply for your chosen pathways. This turns Find a Partner into Partner Portal - while also making the Payouts tab available.
4. Select Update PayPal Account then provide your PayPal email on this dialogue box.
5. To view your referrals and their status, select People under the same Payouts section
Share via Transferring Ownership
If you want to give out the Rolls Royce experience you can create a Company for your clients first. Then set it up so it's looking slick and invite them to Kounta and transfer billing rights.
1. On your Kounta Back Office, select the first tab show
2. From the flyout menu that appears on the left, select Switch
3. Then, select Create a New Company
Note - You'll have admin access to this new company and can move between companies using the Switch menu
4. Now you can start configuring the new company as much (or as little) as you feel necessary
5. Next follow the guide here to Invite a new User
6. Then, update the permissions and make them an Admin user
7. Finally, once they're ready to take billing ownership, follow the steps to Transfer Ownership