Kounta provides a simple Import Tool to upload a Demo Product List. You can use this Demo Product List as a template for your own menu or simply to explore functionalities with. Either way, you can always go back and edit or delete your products at any time.
What's in this guide?
Before you begin
Make sure you are using a PC or Mac for this because the Import Tool can only be accessed through these devices.
Importing a Demo Product List
1. Under Products from the Kounta Back Office, select the cloud icon with the arrow pointing up
2. Select the Demo Product List that best suits your business
4. A CSV file will download containing the Demo Product List.
5. Drag and drop the CSV file or select the file to upload the demo product list.
6. Press Import Products to import the CSV file
Frequently Asked Questions
What is included in the Demo Product List?
The Demo Product Lists contain common products for Cafe, Restaurant, Bar, and Retail businesses. Because these lists serve as a template as well as a test menu, the menu workflow you'll see are basic - there are plenty more menu customisations that you can explore in the Kounta Back Office.
What's my next step?
Did you know that you can change the layout of your POS? Customising your POS layout will help your staff and/or customers to navigate through your menu with greater ease. Give it a try.
Need to add product description, tags, barcodes, and the like? Check out advanced product settings!