Experiencing a bug or glitch on the Lightspeed Restaurant POS (O-series) app?
Lightspeed Restaurant (O-series) has a built-in app cleaning utility that helps to flush out old cached data which may be causing it. It is a great place to start when troubleshooting.
As long as your register is online, there is no data loss in this process.
Note - DO NOT perform a repair if you are experiencing connectivity issues.
What’s in this guide?
1. Completely exit the Lightspeed Restaurant (O-series) App
Double tap the iPad home button, then swipe the Lightspeed Restaurant (O-series) App up to close it
2. Head to the iPad's Settings and scroll down to Point of Sale.
3. Toggle Repair on next launch to on.
4. Scroll up to Safari, and then select Clear History and Website Data
5. Open the Point of Sale app again.
Note: You should not see an option for "Go to Point of Sale" - if you see this, double tap the home button, force quit the app, then start it again.
6. Click Login to Back Office and then click POS in the top right of the screen.
7. Select your site and register.
Android / Albert Devices
1, With the Lightspeed Restaurant (O-series) app open, tap the screen with 3 fingers and swipe down
2. Select Repair
3. Open the Lightspeed Restaurant (O-series) app again and head back to the POS
4. Select the appropriate register from the register selection screen.
What's my next step?
Think you might need a stronger network? Our tech pro’s have a couple of tips & tricks to follow when setting up your network
If your network seems broken after you just got a new router - there may have been a few things you missed when changing your new router