Kounta offers a paperless solution for customers who do not wish to use a printer to provide their clients with a receipt.
You are able to either manually email receipts or prompt to send while finalizing the sale.
This feature will work best for all kinds of business, large, small and everything in between.
- Food Trucks
- Small Cafes
- Market Stores
- Pop Up Stores
- Able to email orders at any time and date
- Helps collect customers details
- Keep your business modern
Enable Email Receipts in POS
Enabling email receipts in POS allows you to send emails at the time when you are finalizing a sale for the customer.
This is enabled at a site level from Kounta Back Office:
1. Select MySite (Left)
2. Select Site information (top)
3. Enable SEND RECEIPTS TO CUSTOMERS VIA EMAIL (Yes/No Toggle)
While on the POS, you have the option to either select an existing customer to link to the sale or add a new customer, this process allows an email receipt to be sent.
You are done. Easy!
Manually Send Email Receipts
A receipt for any finalised sale can be emailed from Kounta Back Office:
1. Go to Reports (left)
2. Select Sales Feed (top)
3. Locate and select the sale you wish to email
4. Select 'Email Tax Invoice'
5. Input destination Email + CC (if applicable)