Kounta offers a paperless solution for customers who do not wish to use a printer to provide their clients with a receipt.
Enable Email Receipts in POS
This is enabled at a site level. From Kounta Back Office:
- Select MySite (Left)
- Select Site information (top)
- Enable SEND RECEIPTS TO CUSTOMERS VIA EMAIL (Yes/No Toggle)
While on the POS, you have the option to either select an existing customer to link to the sale or add a new customer, this process allows an email receipt to be sent.
This is all done from the POS interface.
Manually Send Email Receipts
A receipt for any finalised sale can be emailed from Kounta Back Office:
- Go to Reports (left)
- Select Sales Feed (top)
- Locate and select the sale you wish to email
- Select 'Email Tax Invoice'
- Input destination Email + CC (if applicable)