Setup automatic promotions that can be triggered automatically by a sale. Define an order level or product specific discount when a customer fulfills certain criteria on the sale.
Allows for Promos like “Buy 2 Mains and get 1 free” or “Get 20% off drinks when you order $100 or more food”
Track when Promos are redeemed to gauge how successful they are.
Automatic Promotions is suitable for the following businesses;
- Small Cafes
- Pop Up Stores
- Upsell your current customers and make more money
- Automatically prompt the promotion for staff members
- Change the promotions in the business
- Needs Manage plan
Instructions on using Automatic Promotions
1. Once you have logged into Kounta we want to enable the Automatic promotions. To do this you will need to select the Add-ons link and enable the feature.
2. Once we have enabled the Add-on we want to configure what the automatic promotion is via the "Configuration" tab.
3. The configuration tab will direct you to where you are able to add the promotions that you have going for that week or month.
Select "Create new promo" and title the promotion of choice.
For example "Buy 2 Mains and get 1 free"
4. You will then be directed to set rules for the promotion.
For example "Product rules" will work best for our promotion.
5. You will need to set the promotional rules. By selecting "Add another rule" you will be promoted to action some fields.
6. Once the rules of the promotion have been set you need to now add the action to be taken by that promotion.
As we are getting 1 product for free we want to select the "Upsell" button and set the rules to start that the next product selection in the Category Mains -100% from that product.
7. After you have set the promo and rules you need to select which promotion you would like to be active. All you need to do is select the "Active Promo" tab.
Note. You can only have one promo active at a time.