Setting Up Products and Prices for Different Sites
We’re going to make three assumptions about why you’re on this page.
- You have multiple stores.
- You want to offer different products at different stores.
- You want to offer prices specific to each store.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to do this with our Price List feature.
What’s In This Guide?
- Before You Begin
- Adding and removing products from specific sites
- Creating Price Lists
- Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Begin
- Multiple sites
- A Manage plan
- The Price Lists feature enabled for all sites.
Adding and Removing Products from Specific Stores
- Ensure that you are in the correct company’s profile on the Back Office. Click your account name and then the company name.
- Select the appropriate site.
- Once everything is configured, go to My Site and then Site Products.
- You can use the search bar to look for specific products. Enable or disable them.
Creating Price Lists
Price lists are created at Company level but the scheduling is at the Site level. This means that you should use the Site switcher to switch between sites and schedule the relevant price lists.
The Setting up Price Lists guide here will walk you through how to create and schedule price lists.
Frequently Asked Questions
If I have multiple sites under one company, will deleting a product remove the product from all sites?
Yes, deleting a product from one site will remove it from all sites under the company. If you'd like to hide a product on POS from one site and keep it visible on other sites, disabling the product via the My Site > Site Products section will hide the product from one POS without changing it's visibility on other sites.
I would like my staff to make manual pricing adjustments. How can this be achieved?
Check out our support guide on our Price Adjustment Add-on.
Reach out to your friendly account manager at Lightspeed or contact our support team. We're available 24/7.