Setting Up Products and Prices for Different Sites
We’re going to make three assumptions about why you’re on this page.
- You have multiple stores.
- You want to offer different products at different stores.
- You want to offer prices specific to each store.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to do this with our Price List feature.
What’s In This Guide?
- Before You Begin
- Adding and removing products from specific sites
- Creating Price Lists
- Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Begin
- Multiple sites
- A Manage plan
- The Price Lists feature enabled for all sites.
Adding and Removing Products from Specific Stores
- Ensure that you are in the correct company’s profile on the Back Office. Click your account name and then the company name.
- Select the appropriate site.
- Once everything is configured, go to My Site and then Site Products.
- You can use the search bar to look for specific products. Enable or disable them.
Creating Price Lists
Check out this guide here.
Frequently Asked Questions
I would like my staff to make manual pricing adjustments. How can this be achieved?
Check out our support guide on our Price Adjustment Add-on.
Reach out to your friendly account manager at Lightspeed or contact our support team. We're available 24/7.