Have full control of each store's product list and pricing.
Each company you manage will share a master product list. Each store under this company can show or hide products from this master product list. This is perfect for store-specific specials or local menu variations.
Pricing can also be changed for each store without affecting your other sites or the master product list using the Price List add-on.
This guide will cover how to choose site-specific products and modify the pricing per site.
What’s in this guide?
Add or remove products from specific stores
1. Under Sites from the Kounta Back Office, select the site you need to change the product list for
2. Select Site Products
3. Use the search bar if you need to look for specific products. Under the Enable for Site column, you can toggle this to:
On - product to be included for the site
Off - remove a product from this site
4. Changes will save automatically.
Set Site-specific pricing
Pro Tip - You will need to have the Price List add-on enabled for each site that will have site-specific pricing
Create Price List
2. Select Create Price List
3. Enter the name of the Price List
4. Select Create
5. Once you are on the newly created Price List, use the search bar to find the products or just scroll through the list to find the products you need.
6. In the Price field, enter the selling price for this site
7. The Price List will automatically save
Note - If you leave this field empty, the product will keep the Company Price.
Note - At this stage, the price list is not yet active for your site.
Activate Price List
8. Now that the price list is created, you can apply it to your site. Select Rules
9. Select Add New Rule and you will see this dialogue box
To make this price list apply to your site, follow the settings below:
From: All Day
To: <this field can stay blank because you have already set this price list to All Day
Change price lists to: <Select the site-specific Price List you just made>
10. Select Add Rule - then Save & Apply to activate this Price List
Pro Tip - Price lists are accessible across sites within one company. You will, however, need to activate the Price List per site.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to pay for the Price List Add-on?
Add-ons are included with different Kounta Plans - so check if this one is already included with yours.
If you need a plan upgrade, it's a fine day for a power-up! Talk to us.
Can I just make totally separate product lists for each store?
If you are setting up sites with completely unique product lists, separate reporting and, different users, then creating a separate company on Kounta would be advisable.
What's my next step?
Maximize the full power of Kounta menu tools!
- Make sure customers get exactly what they ordered. Record item changes, such as no salad or extra bacon, in just a few taps using Product Modifiers.
- Enable your staff to add or remove ingredients or create combo meals. Prompt your staff to upsell. Or maybe you just need to organise your product modifiers to make menu navigation easier. Kounta’s Option Sets makes this all possible. Option Sets allows you to customise your menu workflow for maximum efficiency.
- If you sell a product in different sizes, flavours or with any other variable attribute, check out Product Variants - this will allow you to sell as many product variations as you need - all in a neat and tidy menu.