Site-specific products and pricing
Each company you manage will share a master product list.
Each store in this company can use or hide products from this master product list - perfect for store-specific specials or local menu variations.
Pricing can also be changed for each store without affecting your other sites or the master product list easily with the Price List add-on.
This guide will cover how to choose your site-specific products easily and, change the pricing per site.
Let’s get going!
What’s in this Guide?
- Do I need to pay for the Price List Add-on
- Can I just make completely separate product lists for each store?
Add or remove products from specific stores
1. From the “Sites” page in the Back Office, select the site you need to change the product list for
2. You will be taken to the Dashboard. Select Site Products
3. Use the search bar if you need to look for specific products. Under “Enable for Site”, you can toggle this to:
“On” - product to be included for the site
“Off” - remove a product from this site
4. Changes should save automatically.
Set Site-specific pricing
Pro Tip - You will need to have the Price List add-on enabled for each site with site-specific pricing
Create Price List
1. From the Sites Dashboard in Back Office, select “Site Pricing”
2. Select “Create Price List”
3. Enter the name of the Price List
4. Select “Create”
5. Once you are on the newly created Price List, use the search bar to find the products or just scroll through the list to find the products you need.
6. In the “Price” field, enter the sell price for this site
7. The Price List will automatically save
Pro Tip - If you leave this field empty, the product will keep the Company Price.
Activate Price List
8. Now that the price list is created, you can apply it to your site. Select “Rules”
9. Select “Add New Rule” and you will see this dialogue box
To make this price list apply to your site, follow the settings below:
From: All Day
To: <this field can stay blank because you have already set this price list to All Day
Change price lists to: <Select the site-specific Price List you just made>
10. Select “Add Rule” and then “Save & Apply” to activate this Price List
Pro Tip - Price lists are accessible across sites within one company. You will, however, need to activate the Price List per site.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to pay for the Price List Add-on?
The Price List Add-on is available at no additional charge for certain Kounta plans.
Can I just make completely separate product lists for each store?
If you are setting up sites with completely unique product lists, separate reporting and, different users, then creating a separate company on Kounta would be advisable.
What if I get stuck?
We're with you every step of the way & our Support is 24/7 - because hospo headaches happen at all hours of the day.