You can easily manage the billing for your Lightspeed subscription with the different payment modes that we'll talk about in this guide.
Note - Only Site Owners can change the payment method linked to a subscription.
What's in this guide?
Billing through Credit Card
Paying for your Lightspeed subscription each month is a whole lot easier thanks to automatic bank transfers or payments direct from your credit card.
All of the billing details are managed from your Payment Methods page in the Lightspeed back office.
1. Select Credit Cards
2. After this, you will be prompted to enter your credit card details. Select Save card when you're done
Billing through Automatic Bank Transfer
All of the billing details are managed from your Payment Methods page in the Lightspeedback office.
1. Select Bank Account
2. Before filling in the Direct Debit Agreement, make sure to familiarise yourself with the terms
3. Select Accept
4. You will then be prompted to log in with your bank
Site Specific Billing
If you have more than one site and want to pay for them all off separate credit cards, this section is for you.
Firstly, make sure that you have added all your credit cards to your Lightspeed Profile.
1. Head to the Subscriptions page
2. Select the site you wish to change the billing for
3. Select Change payment method
4. This will take you to the Payment Methods page - choose either Credit Cards or Bank Account
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I link different credit cards per site?
Billing can be set up per site. For this setting, refer to the section above on site-specific billing.
How many bank accounts can I link to My Lightspeed Account?
You can link one bank account for your Lightspeed Account. Check out our section above on how to do this.
What's my next step?
- If you are looking for more advanced features, upgrading is the perfect way to try them out and you can easily downgrade whenever you need to. Check out our guide to upgrading and downgrading.
- If you have just upgraded and looking to add another register to your site, our guide to adding registers should help explain the steps.