Let’s face it - mistakes happen. On Kounta Purchase, you can easily delete your purchase orders, order reminders, and recurring purchase orders before they get finalised and sync’d to your Accounting package.
An order that has already been received is locked from further editing to ensure accuracy between your accounting package and Kounta. As such, you can only delete Drafts and Placed orders.
- Drafts - these are orders that haven’t been placed or sent yet. These can be deleted completely.
- Placed - these are orders that have already been sent to the supplier. These can be cancelled. This means they will remain on the list but show a status: cancelled.
Orders that have been delivered, but not yet received can still be edited as per usual to ensure accurate receiving for your accounts.
1. Open your Draft or Placed order, and select the three dots on the top right of the screen.
2. If your order is a Draft, you will see these options - select Delete Order
3. If your order is already Placed, you will see these options - select Cancel Order
4. Confirm the deletion or cancellation and you’re done. It’s that easy!
Delete an order reminder or recurring order
All order reminders can be deleted. This will cancel all future reminders from that template. You’ll find that it’s the same familiar process as deleting a purchase order.
Note - If you would like to put the order reminder on hold up to a certain date - you don’t need to delete it. Simply change the Start date of the order reminder.
1. From the list of order reminders you’ve made, open the reminder you wish to cancel.
2. Select the three dots in the top right-hand corner.
3. Select Delete template.
4. Confirm the deletion and you’re done!