Locify is a unique customer loyalty solution that seamlessly integrates with Kounta - helping you retain and reward your existing customers while acquiring new ones.
Locify is suitable for any business type and makes use of a universal points currency that takes out the need for wasteful loyalty cards or clunky apps. Customers experience a hassle-free loyalty system - needing only to quote their name or mobile number at the counter to access their points.
This guide will walk you through the steps of enabling this add-on and processing a sale with Locify.
What’s in this guide?
Before you begin
You will need:
- Access to your Kounta Back Office
- Stable Internet connection
Enabling the Locify Integration
2. Enable this add-on by selecting the orange Enable Locify button
3. Once enabled, select the Configuration tab
4. You will be taken to the Locify Registration page where you will just need to add your business name, ABN and store logo. Once done select Submit.
Note - if the system detects you already have Locify, you may be asked to log in
5. Another dialogue box will appear once you are able to sign up and log in to your Locify - select Grant Access
Congratulations! You have successfully integrated Locify to your POS.
You are now ready to use Locify to grow your business.
Processing a sale with Locify
There are two ways customers spend their points on Locify - by redeeming rewards via their member account or using the points directly in-store on the Kounta POS.
The only difference from the usual processing of a sale on Kounta POS is that you need to key in the customer’s name or mobile number. You can do this right before checking out.
1. Select Add customer from the order summary
2. Simply enter the customer’s name or mobile number on the search bar then select the Locify magnifying glass icon
Note - This will work even if the customer is a member of Locify but is a first-time visitor in your store.
3. You will then see the option to either use points or redeem rewards:
It’s that easy!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to pay for this integration?
Integration is free! You would, of course, need to subscribe to Locify’s service as well as ours.
How do my customers spend their points?
They can spend their points by redeeming rewards via their member account or directly in-store on the Kounta POS.
What is the difference between REDEEM and USE for member rewards in my Kounta POS?
- Redeem - This will apply the reward conditions (eg. Free coffee) to the current transaction on-screen, as well as deducting the points value of that reward from the member’s points balance (eg. Free coffee worth 400 points).
- Use - This will only apply the reward conditions to the current transaction on-screen, as the member had already redeemed this reward. No further points will be deducted.
How do I search for a Locify member for the first time in Kounta
This was discussed in the Processing a sale with Locify section above.
Do my customers need to download an app or have a rewards card?
No, your customers will only need to quote their mobile number or name at the counter upon ordering.
How do I contact Locify?
Feel free to contact the Locify team by heading over to their website, www.locify.com.au - scroll down to Contact Us and fill in the inquiry form that pops up.
What's my next step?
Ready to upgrade your customer relationship and loyalty strategies? Adding your customers to Kounta is a great start. This will allows you to create customer-based promos, allow customers to pay on account, and of course, sync your customer data with integrations that you use with Kounta.