Goody is an all-in-one loyalty solution that delights your customers - while also collecting the valuable customer insight that you need to grow.
When you connect your Kounta to Goody, you’ll be able to process rewards and points straight from Kounta POS. Goody also enables you to see your most profitable customers and collect instant customer feedback.
This guide will walk you through the steps of enabling this addon and processing a sale with Goody.
What’s in this Guide?
Before you begin
You will need:
- Access to your Kounta Back Office
- Stable Internet connection
Enabling the Goody integration
2. Enable this add-on by selecting the orange Enable goody button
3. You will then be taken to the Goody website where you can either create an account or sign in.
Note -In the future, you can select the Configuration tab from the Goody add-on page to be redirected to the Goody website.
4. On the Goody website, select Start free trial to create your account. You will then be asked to fill in more information about your business.
Select Sign In if you already have an account.
Note - If you choose Sign In, you would need to select Business sign-in on the next page
5. Once you have your Goody account open, select the cog icon (Manage Settings button).
6. Then, select Store settings on the left side of the screen.
7. Select Manage beside the Merchants column.
8. Then, select Apps on the left side of the screen.
9. Scroll down to find Kounta then select the Enable button
10. Then, select the Manage button beside Kounta
11. Review the sites that are showing on the following page and select Save Changes
Congratulations! You have successfully integrated Goody to your POS.
You are now ready to use Goody to grow your business.
Creating an offer on Goody
1. To start creating an offer, select the ticket icon at the top of the screen on your Goody account. Then, select Add offer.
2. This will then take you to a page where you can enter the details of your offer.
3. When you’re done, select Save Offer.
Processing a sale with Goody
1. Select Add customer from the order summary on the right side of Kounta POS
2. Search the Goody loyalty member by typing in their email, name, or their Goody loyalty number.
3. Once the customer is linked to the order, you can redeem available rewards.
Note - You will need to redeem the reward after all items have been added. More than one reward can be redeemed per order.
Note - After completing the order, the reward redemption will be processed. Points will either be deducted (if redeeming a reward) or applied (if earning points from the transaction).
It’s that easy!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to pay for this integration?
Integration is free! You would, of course, need to subscribe to Goody’s service as well as ours.
How do I search for a Goody member in Kounta?
This was discussed in the Processing a sale with Goody section above.
How do I contact Goody?
You can contact the Goody team by heading over to their website, www.goodyhq.com - scroll down to Contact Us and fill in the inquiry form.
Can I enable customers to enrol themselves to my loyalty program and check their point balances?
Yes you can! Goody Enroll allows you to turn your mobile device into a customer-facing interface that allows your customers to enrol to your loyalty program and check their balances.
What else can I do to create an even better customer relationship and loyalty strategy?
- Adding your customers to Kounta is a great start. This will allow you to create customer-based promos, allow customers to pay on account, and of course, sync your customer data with integrations that you use with Kounta.
- Set up Goody Enroll to allow customers to enrol to your loyalty program and check their point balance on a customer-facing interface within your store!