Kounta Produce is here to revolutionise your food & beverage production. If you haven’t seen what Kounta Produce can do for you, check out our Welcome to Kounta Produce guide.
Otherwise, let’s continue the tour! There are three main tabs that you will see when you open Kounta Produce:
The Recipes tab
The Recipes tab is the current home page of Kounta Produce.
From here, you can:
- Create new recipes
- View existing recipes
- View when a recipe was last updated.
The Prep tab
The Prep tab is dedicated to the products made in batches. This is the tab where you can do the following:
- Start a batch - Easily start with a batch whenever you need to.
- Plan a batch - Plan for the future. This tab makes sure that anyone who accesses Produce will know that the batch needs to be started on the indicated day.
- Finish a batch - Stay on track. Anyone who accesses Produce can keep track of prep that is in progress.
Note - When we talk about batch recipes, these are for products that are generally made in bulk during a scheduled production time. These can be baked goods like croissants or ingredients made inhouse like pizza dough. The other type of recipe is called Made to order. These are the products that are prepared as they are ordered. These are the products that are prepared as they are ordered. A few examples are Pepperoni Pizza or a glass of Mojito. You’ll learn more about these recipe types in our guide on creating recipes.
The Batch History tab
This is your pool of information on all previously completed batches. You can use the search bar and the time period filter to narrow down your search.
By selecting a completed batch, you’ll find the following:
- Planned date: (if assigned)
- Production date: the date the batch was completed
- Expected yield: how much of the product was expected to be made
- Actual yield: how much of the product that was actually made
- Batch cost: cost to make the batch (based on ingredients used)
- Unit cost: cost of each product made in the batch
- Ingredients used: batch ingredients, their quantities and individual costs
- Notes: Any notes recorded for that batch
What’s my next step?
If you have not yet subscribed to Kounta Produce, then our guide can walk you through the steps to get you started.
Excited to start using Kounta Produce? Check out our guide on how to create your first recipe.
You can also explore our section about Frequently Asked Questions on getting started.