Take control of your ordering with Mr Yum and Lightspeed POS!
Mr Yum gives you simple, yet surprisingly powerful menu for table-ordering, pickup and delivery workflows that go to your POS, or if you prefer straight to your barista, bar and kitchen.
With freed from running orders and takings payments, thanks to an always up to date digital menu and contactless payments. Staff can focus on your guests to help them feel even more welcome and order that extra espresso, glass of wine, slice of cake or extra sides that are the cherry on top of a great experience and help you boost guest spend.
With no app download required, your guests can be placing their first order in 30 seconds!
Before you begin
- An active Lightspeed POS plan
- An active account with Mr Yum
- Pass-Thru Printing enabled to avoid manually accepting orders
Enabling Mr Yum
- Select Integrations in Back Office
- Select Mr Yum
- Select Enable
Connecting Mr Yum to Lightspeed POS
From the Mr Yum back Office
- Go to Venue Details page, in POS Vendor field, select Lightspeed , and click Save button
- After this you will see Authenticate Mr Yum with Lightspeed. Select this link and you will be redirected too a Lightspeed page where you can Grant Access to your POS
- If everything goes as correctly, you will be redirected back to Mr Yum Back Office, select Next to proceed
You will be taken to the Venue Detail, POS tab and your Mr Yum account is connected to your Lightspeed account, but you will still need to choose which Lightspeed Site the current Mr Yum venue should represent.
- From the Site drop-down list, please select the correct Lightspeed site, then click Save