Want a faster way to process payments?
Process payments as fast as lightening! Link your preferred integrated payment method to the lightning bolt button on Lightspeed POS and process payments with just one tap. In this guide, you'll learn how to do this and get it running in no time.
What's In This Guide?
- Before you begin
- Setting up Fast Payments
- Using Fast Checkout on POS
- Remove the Fast Payment button
Before you Begin
What you'll need:
- A Lightspeed POS Plan
- Your menu and prices
- A configured payment method
Setting up Fast Payments
- Log into the Back Office.
- Select "My Site", then "Site Information".
- Scroll down and open "Site payment option".
- Open and select your preferred payment option.
- Select Save.
Using Fast Checkout on POS
- Open the customer's order on the POS.
- Select the Fast Checkout button.
- Ask your customer to tap their card, phone or watch.
- That's it
Remove the Fast Payments button
If you're not using an integrated payment method, and staff are accidentally hitting the fast checkout button, you can remove it altogether.
- Go to My Site > Devices > Registers
- Select the register
- Scroll down to Cash options on this register
- Select Allow cash payments, hide Fast Payment button
What payment options are available?
Any payment type that has been added to your Company is available.
Reach out to your friendly Customer Success Manager at Lightspeed or contact our support team. We're available 24/7.